A fellow brought a maple top of a cabinet to us that needed repaired. The showing side had major damage done to it so it was decided to flip it over and use the underside as the top. It had damage to that side, also but it was repairable.
Warren drilled out the damaged parts and put plugs in them. The he trimmed them down and made the top look like new.
We were called out to a house that was built in 1811. The new owners wanted the bathroom floor repaired due to water damage.
Once we got the floor boards replaced with better wood we found on the property, we then started to do the sanding.
Now the floor is ready for three coats of finish. But before we started the finish, the home owner asked if we could put wainscoting on the walls.
Now, we can start the finish.
After three coats of finish, the floor looks awesome!